All India Survey(Five Survey) of Labour Bureau under Ministry of Labour & Employment, Govt. of India
National Federation of Tourism & Transport Cooperatives of India Ltd. (NFTC) is pleased to appoint PSAR COMMUNICATION PVT. LTD. to provide services of carrying out five survey at all India level of Labour Bureau under Ministry of Labour & Employment , Govt of India.
Following Scope of work for five all India Survey is to be carried out as per the Govt. order and guidelines:
- The Migrant Workers Survey
- Quarterly Establishment based Employment Survey (AQEES)
- Domestic Workers Survey
- Professional Survey
- Transport Sector Survey
PSAR Communication (P) Ltd. collecting the data of survey on behalf of NFTC as per guidelines and detailed responsibilities provided by NFTC.
PSAR GROUP Collect basic quantitative information on migrant workers
and the impact of COVID-19 pandemic on their work. The survey would compile information
on the characteristics of the migrant workers along the following lines:
- Households with migrant workers, causes of migration
- Working and living conditions of migrant workers
- Characteristics of return migrants involving details
- Reasons of the movements of the migrants who returned to either native place or work place
- Employment conditions at the respective places
- Impact of covid-19 pandemic on migrant worker
Information also would be collected on type of work done and industries working in, earnings, social security benefits received etc.
Based on data collected, several important indicators will be generated by state, sector, gender, age, level of living, social group (at all-India level) along with cross tabulation of indicators